All of my life, I’ve been blessed to work in good places with good people. I’ve had an opportunity to learn and grow in each place that I’ve been. Millville is no different. I’m proud that I have the opportunity to shape the lives of our students. When you begin to think of the magnitude of education children and preparing them for a successful future, the thought of it can be overwhelming. My new job has many responsibilities and there are days that are very overwhelming and trying. Today was not one of those days!

We are preparing our opening day celebration and I’m excited because this is the first time that the entire district will be together. We are planning a day of celebration and inspiration. Many people have been trying to get more details about the day and we are trying to keep a little mystery about the day. We just want to start the year with the common theme that _ We all can make a difference!”

A few of the administrators put together an iMovie of them trying to get more information. I just wanted to share it with all of you.

2 Responses to “Opening Day in Millville”
  1. Dee Miskelly says:

Love it! Looking forward to opening day, mystery mixed with inpiration is always a good thing.

2.